Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yeah, Whatever

Today I worked double my normal hours for job #2. The time went by really fast because I was pretty entertained online while I worked. To the person (you know who you are) entertaining me, THANK YOU! Really. I needed it. I hope that you're feeling the same way.

Anyway, I'm ready for a big long bike ride. I have to wait for Saturday. Waiting is so hard! West Mountain or Traverse. I'm undecided, but I'm looking for at least 2.5 hours of bike time. It looks like the weather is going to be absolutely perfect for riding. Plus, I will be lifting weights before the ride. I need to be worked! I'm a little stir-crazy right now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rio's Rider said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rio's Rider said...

Whatever are you talking about? :-)
You know I have to remove it now. Sorry.
If you want to come this way to ride let me know. It's a group ride with however few I can get together. Probably leave around noon. You know how to reach me...

Anonymous said...

I was hoping for an earlier ride. Work starts up for me at about 2 p.m. and won't let up until 10 p.m.

maybe I'll just ride south along Redwood until I hit the road east through Lehi and go up and over Suncrest to get home.

I may start my ride at 9 a.m. I'll be on the Prince.

Rio's Rider said...

I want the weather to be nice and warm when I ride. Otherwise, I'd move the time to earlier. Plus, if I don't lift weights first I don't think I'll get around to it.

Did you figure out the new one? ;-)

Anonymous said...

duh

;)

crazy4rammstein said...

I think you forgot the "s"...I hope this doesn't give stuff away.

Unknown said...

it's in the same word as the m.