Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged

So, apparently I've been tagged in another Blogger Tagging Game. This one looks like it will be difficult for me to complete. But here goes...

Eight Various Things About Me

My eight favorite TV shows:
Well, since I don't watch TV, I guess I wouldn't know which shows are my favorite. Sorry...looks like I fail the first question. I told you this wasn't going to be easy for me.

Eight things I did yesterday:
I know I did at least eight things, so this should be easier. Let's see...
1. I ate a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. With organic raisins and cinnamon. Yum!
2. I dropped my pill down the sink drain.
3. I took Wednesday's pill instead (because I'm OCD and couldn't mess this up. Now I'll just be bugged that I'm off a day until the end of the month).
4. I tried to have a nap, but kept waking up because I couldn't get comfortable.
5. I saw my chiropractor. Crack, snap, pop!
6. I went to the grocery store.
7. I worked for my internet security job.
8. I made homemade, organic chicken and rice soup. Yum!

Eight things I look forward to:
1. Chocolate - or rather the eating of the chocolate...hold on, I'll be right back...
2. The first snowstorm of the season
3. When all the family leaves after Thanksgiving dinner is over
4. Christmas
5. Spring
6. A long, full-body massage
7. Hiring a coach to think for me
8. Climbing into bed at night

Eight favorite restaurants:
Hmmm...another difficult one for me. I don't eat out a lot.
1. Los Hermanos has the best salsa
2. Old Spaghetti Factory has a gluten-free menu
3. Cold Stone - yes, I realize it's not a "restaurant," but who can resist?
4. Wingers - actually, I really don't like Wingers, but they do have an awesome Mango/Chicken Salad that I can eat.
5. Firehouse Pizza - a must when I'm in Logan. But, wait, I'm not able to eat pizza anymore. Dumb gluten intolerance! Good thing I don't go to Logan often.
6. Carabba's - anything fire grilled there is really good.
7. Ruby River - I haven't been there for a very long time, but I remember how much I liked the cinnamon-encrusted yam.
8. Sundance's Tree Room - a girl can dream, right?

Eight things on my wish list:
I thought I was pretty selfish and covetous, but now I don't know if I can even name eight things that I want. I'll have to break this down very carefully.
1. SL2 module in blue
2. SRAM Red shifters
3. SRAM Red brakes
4. SRAM Red front derailleur
5. SRAM Red Cassette
6 SRAM Red rear derailleur
7. Laser hair removal - shaving is a pain!
8. That one secret thing I wish for when I blow out the birthday candles. I can't tell you what it is or it won't come true.

Eight people to tag:
I'm not going to come up with eight (really, I do have more than eight friends, but I figure these are the most likely to participate). If you're name is here - game's on!
1) Shale
2) Mr. E (yeah, you JE)
3) Kelly (because I picked on Turbo for the last tag game)
4) Gary
5) Brandi (yes, I know you've already been tagged, now get to work so we'll leave you alone!)
6) Slingshot (It'll give you something to blog about.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stopped playing tag in 3rd grade.

:P

Rio's Rider said...

Well, I guess you're no fun then. Some of us refuse to grow up.

Anonymous said...

happy now??!?!

stupid peer pressure. I never can say no.