Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'd Forgotten What It Was Like to Feel Normal

Man, I am feeling super peppy today! Whatever I'm doing to feel so good, I'll have to keep doing. No BG, it's not any super pill! We'll have to see how I feel after teaching two Spinning classes tomorrow, lifting weights, and doing another Spinning class on Saturday. I'd really rather ride outside, which was the original plan, but I do what I have to. (Note to Hilslug: it's endurance day tomorrow- tempted?)

Today's training consisted of taking Lucy (my chocolate lab) for a walk. That dog is a handful!I cut the usual route short once I realized that I had just taken on extra classes that I hadn't been expecting. We took a shortcut through our regular loop, and she had to stop/run ahead to sniff all the new smells. I think I'll need to see my chiropractor from all the pulling she gave me.

I got a ton of other stuff done today. I even got a nap! It's amazing how much I can get done when I'm feeling good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooo, you are luring me to class with an endurance ride. :) I had planned on riding outside this week, but alas, I didn't. See you tomorrow!

Hilslug

Unknown said...

what exactly does normal feel like?

how will I know when I get there?

Rio's Rider said...

It feels FABULOUS!
You will just simply know it when you get there...