Thursday, October 9, 2008

Checking In

Seems like I've been away (from blogging) for a long time. And it's only been three days. Time sure gets distorted when you're not doing your regular stuff.

No actual bike riding for me this week. I've just been Spinning and lifting weights. I'm beginning to be very jealous of all the fall riding pictures I've been seeing on other people's blogs. I want to go on a ride! My calendar says I have to wait until next week. Hopefully the weather will still be nice then. I am so not a cold temperature person!

Update: I did go and get myself something to celebrate the big day the other day. It's pretty obsessive. That's why I haven't blogged in a few days.

I'm not going to publicly announce what I got. If you're dying to know, ask me next time you see me, and I'll show it to you. If you just can't wait until you see me again, call me (I'm assuming that if you really need to know that badly, you have my number). However, keep in mind, this item is probably WAY more exciting for me than it is for you.

Back to my new toy...


EDIT: Intervals tomorrow in Spinning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

big honkin' tattoo across your shoulders?

Rio's Rider said...

Do I seem like the big honkin' tattoo type to you?

Anonymous said...

Yes.

I picture you with a massive dragon -- or maybe a unicorn -- from shoulder to shoulder with the words "Thug Life" across your abdomen.