Friday, October 24, 2008

I Hate Hamstring Curls!

I added hamstring curls to the workout today. Why must I do them? Why? I hate them! Hate them! Hate them! But I will keep doing them, because I know they are good for me. Just like eating Brussels sprouts.

I have a group ride tomorrow morning. I'm super excited about this one. A teammate that I haven't seen for a long time will be coming along. And Ragla will be there too. Rides are always extra fun when Ragla comes along. She and I usually start giggling about something. Sometimes to the point of nearly tipping over. Good times. We had wanted to ride to the cross race and watch for a while, but Ogden is a little further than any of us want to ride.

My new favorite song of the week: I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy. Like all Fall Out Boy songs, I will probably listen to this one over and over until I can't stand it anymore. Some other songs that tickle me lately are Bad Boy by Cascada, Mission Control by The Dandy Warhols, and Disturbia by Rihanna.

0 comments: