Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Darn!

I seem to be coming down with the nasty hooglaboogla that's been going around. My chest is all gunked up and I have a sore throat.

I'm staying in bed today. Good thing it's my day off of work.

But it wasn't supposed to be my day off the bike. Looks like no bike riding for me today. And it was supposed to be my first day back on the bike in a while. :-(

It's funny because I'm really upset about screwing up my schedule by not riding. I worked hard as my own coach loading up my schedule. In the beginning (of being my own coach) I thought I wouldn't be very strict with myself as a coach. But what I'm finding is that I'm actually taking myself very seriously and working hard. Until I get sick that is. Then, not only do I get to be under the weather, but I feel guilty at the same time.

I'm going to go sleep it off now.

0 comments: