Friday, September 5, 2008

Shoot!

I did a strength Spinning ride with my class this morning. Lots of climbing work.
It was a mistake.
Backing off again.

And in other news...the doctor's office keeps calling me. First to check on me, now to order me to have more lab work done. I forgot to ask what it would be for this time. I guess I'll find out when I go in. I am a bit worried that they aren't telling me everything. What on earth would cause the doctor to order more labs if not because they're seeing something more than they're letting on?

2 comments:

Gary said...

Wow you have an office that actualy cares about you. That or your insurace company is good at paying their part so well they want to keep finding excuse to get you in.
seriously hopefuly all is well.

Rio's Rider said...

Yeah, I've thought about it being a money issue as well. I'll have to wait to see.