Friday, April 3, 2009

Recovery Day

Taking a fabulous rest and recovery day today. More so than I expected.

Last week I promised my Spinning class a really hard ride for today. Then I looked at my schedule: recovery day. Usually I can fake it in Spinning, but I wasn't so sure with today's planned profile: multiple sprints, power jumps, climbing with high cadence and finishing off with a time-trial simulation.

Lucky for me the class was packed. So when this guy came in looking for a bike, I was happy to give up mine.

I think I might push people too hard in class when I'm off the bike. It's hard for me to gauge the intensity when I'm not riding along. I heard lots of "griping" after class. But everyone finished still upright, so I guess they can't be too mad at me, right?

I am amped for the Hell of the North race tomorrow. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

0 comments: