Saturday, April 18, 2009

Farewell Brandi

I made a good choice with what to do with my time today. I drove an hour up to Salt Lake and rode with my teammate who's moving away.



It was a great ride - just what I needed. The weather was great - much better than the last couple of weeks. It was good to feel the sun again.

I was glad to get away and ride on roads that I hadn't ridden before.

It was gratifying to just go ride. No training, just riding for the pleasure of riding.

It was good to visit with Brandi one more time. I will miss her.

2 comments:

crazy4rammstein said...

LOL, Love the picture!
I hope I didn't spoil the shot for you by making a crazy face. I actually didn't believe he'd snap the photo right away, I was gonna smile normal eventually! :)

Rio's Rider said...

No, I love the crazy face! Alex laughed as he took the picture, but I didn't know why until I got home.