Thursday, April 16, 2009

Indecisive

I can't make up my mind what to do this weekend.

Here are my choices:

  • Lead a group ride from Orem to Draper and back over Traverse Ridge. This was my original plan, and I still feel a little obligated to do this ride.
  • Help out with the Timp TELOS tri. Once I found out they were looking for help, I changed my plan from the group ride so I could volunteer at the tri. The TELOS boys ride in some of my Spinning classes, so I wanted to be a support to them.
  • Ride with a teammate. She's moving out of state, and this will be her last ride with the team. This is probably my top choice. I would feel really bad if she left without my being able to ride with her for (possibly) the last time. The only problem is that this ride involves a one hour drive to the meeting point.
  • Do another group training ride I've been invited to. This one is tempting since I can always use some coaching/training tips.
  • Do nothing. Not that this is really a choice, but with the mood I've been in lately, it may turn into what really happens. Being in a lonely house, I could easily slip into sit-around-and-feel-sorry-for-myself mode. It especially didn't help my mood to wake up to this this morning:


    At least the sun is shining now, lifting my mood.

1 comments:

crazy4rammstein said...

I will totally drive to your house and we'll ride on Sunday! Do you have a no biking Sunday rule???