Friday, April 3, 2009

Guess I Should Put My Bike Back Together

As part of my relaxing recovery day today, I made a trip to my awesome massage therapist. He's a bike guy who works part-time at my favorite bike shop. So he really knows his cycling-specific body work.

We were talking about my bike race tomorrow, and as I was leaving he says, "It'd be a good idea if you would go home and ride your trainer to re-fire all the muscles that we just relaxed. I didn't realize you were racing tomorrow when you scheduled."

I'm good with that. I was actually thinking of riding my trainer anyway since I wasn't able to ride much in this morning's class.

I do feel really good after the rub down, but I guess from now on I'll have to be a little more careful about when I schedule my massages.

0 comments: