Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm Behind

My life feels as behind as this blog looks. I finally got the pumpkins off the front porch this morning! And I used to be the one who made fun of those people who still had Halloween stuff up in December. The season has really crept up on me this year.

I had good intentions to get lots done today. The day started out early, so I should have gotten plenty done. But, I got so little sleep last night. Dumb dog kept growling and whining all night. I never could figure out what was bothering her. Then I had to get up at dark-thirty. After I taught my early-morning Spinning class, I realized how dysfunctional I was, so I came home and went back to bed.

I was woken up by Ragla calling to see if I wanted to go shopping for shoes. Now, you know you've gone to the dark side when a friend calls to go shoe shopping and you think, "Great! I could use some Sidis." (To the uninformed: those are cycling shoes.)

So I went shopping instead of getting stuff done.


Aren't those some darling shoes? I tried hard to talk Ragla into making the purchase, but she just wouldn't do it. Who wouldn't want a pair of bright purple and pink heels?

The day went downhill from there. Once I start goofing off it's hard to stop. So, of course, here I am blogging instead of cleaning the house, decorating for Christmas, or grocery shopping. Let alone the fact that I haven't worked for my internet security job in a couple of days now.

In other news: I did not know that Turbo was so well known as to have a bike model named after him. I guess he's kept it kind of hush, hush. Must be some kind of a grass roots movement because it looks like these bikes are selling like mad! I saw one today:


Kinda cool, huh?

Anyway, I'm off to a Christmas party. I'll update the blog look sometime soon. I hope. When I get around to it. I guess.

EDIT: Okay, I quickly put up a more wintery-type background. At least I'm not still living in Novemberland. I'm not sure if I like the new background though, but I don't have time any more goofing around. So it stays for a couple of days.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some shoes! How do you keep your feet flat when pedalng?

Hilslug-battling a bad cold