Friday, December 26, 2008

Heading Out

I'm spending my day getting ready to leave this cold weather behind for a week or so.

But first I'm going Nordic skiing. Where I'm going, there will be no snow. Gotta break in the new skis before I go.

I'll be training in Yuma, Arizona for the next week. It looks like it will be beautiful - weather wise, anyway.


I'll try to update while I'm there. But with limited access to a computer, I'm not making any promises.

On my way home, I'm planning on a layover in St. George. Several local cyclists are tentatively planning on heading down for some warmer-weather riding. The group ride is planned for 1 pm on Friday; with another, shorter recovery ride on Saturday morning. Contact me if you want more info.

Then, I'll be hurrying home to try to make it in time to pick up my award at the 'cross party. Hope to see you there!

0 comments: