Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Goof Off Time

Spent some time on the trainer today, because, you know, as a Spinning instructor, I just don't get enough time riding a bike and not going anywhere. But, I was too much of a wuss to make it outside for a real ride in the 30 degree temperatures. I actually spent the first half of my trainer ride shivering. I can't handle cold. I guess that's what I get for coming from the warmer climate of St. George.

I had planned an easy ride for myself today. Which is good since I can't stand sitting bored on the trainer. So I entertained myself while I rode. I chatted with friends on facebook and took some silly phone pictures. Do you think I could get away with such goofing off as this if I had a real coach?



Now, I'm off to walk the dog for another hour of exercise. Coach's orders.

0 comments: