Saturday, December 20, 2008

Distracto

I'm trying to figure out how I ended up at work. I'm supposed to be riding my trainer right now.

Well, actually, I'm not.

I have ADD.

Hang on...I'm supposed to be working...

Okay, back to the story. This afternoon I went up to Sundance for some cross-country ski action. It was great. I didn't want to leave.



But, I was cold, and it was getting late, and Slingshot was in a hurry to get home and finish a project. So, I only got in just over an hour of skiing. Short of my 2 hour goal. Disappointed about having to leave, I decided I would just make up the rest of the time at home riding my trainer.

I came home and made dinner because skiing always makes me hungry. After dinner I found myself making a batch of divinity candy. Not on the plan, but remember what I said about ADD. While the divinity was boiling, I hooked Rio up to the trainer. I was all ready to ride as soon as the divinity was finished. Ha!

Next thing I know, I'm 15 minutes into my internet job, still wearing my ski pants. I have no idea how I got here. It wasn't planned. Rio is still waiting for me upstairs.

And I wonder why I never seem to get anything done...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would have noticed your wearing the ski pants if you had gotten on your trainer. :)

Hilslug