Friday, December 12, 2008

A Cop Out and a Request

I was a bum and skipped out on the group ride today. I guess I should be okay with it since it wasn't supposed to be on today's schedule in the first place...and I worked really hard in class (strength ride)...and I lifted weights. But, I still feel guilty for not getting out there and riding on such a nice (for December) day. I guess I'll have to ride the trainer tomorrow since a storm is supposed to be moving into town. Yay.

Really, what I'd rather do tomorrow is cross-country ski. Unfortunately, there's not enough snow yet. Booo.

In music news: I've kinda gotten bored with all my music. I'm looking for some suggestions. I've really been taken with Lady Gaga music, but some of her song's lyrics aren't exactly appropriate for Spinning class. I would get fired if I played Love Games, but it does have an awesome beat. So, what are some of your favorite tunes?

1 comments:

Gary said...

If I am just on the rollers going easy I watch movies like 300. If I choose to ride with music out in the garage I use some weird stuff. Eagles, Lincoln Park, Pearl Jam and Red Hot Chile peppers. However most if the time I like it quiet especially for the longer intervals I don’t like the suffering contaminated with interruptions. On the weights Lincoln Park is requisite though.