Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm Going to do WHAT?

I'm pretty sure that my coach gives me certain workouts as punishment when I didn't do something I was supposed to do. Last weekend I managed to miss warming up before the race - again. I'm in big trouble this time. I just checked my workout schedule for the week, and while this isn't EXACTLY the way it was written, this is the way I read it:

"Find an 18 percent grade hill. Try to ride up it in a forward motion without falling over. Push yourself so hard for 90 seconds that your brain comes out of your ear. Then come out of saddle and push until a blood vessel pops in your forehead. Recover for 3 minutes and repeat until you pass out or puke."

I'm supposed to do this workout on Wednesday. Anyone want to come along?

3 comments:

Downhilldiva said...

Oh, sorry to miss that one. . . I'll be in spin class. Thanks for reminding me why I don't have a coach!

Rio's Rider said...

I'll be going when I'm done teaching Spinning. Spin class is no excuse for missing out. Come on - it'll be fun to watch each other's vessels pop.

Unknown said...

sounds like DMV and getting ready for Sugarhouse.