Thursday, June 19, 2008

Why Must I Love This Stuff?

Must purge all cake mix from my house! Ugh! I'm sick!

That stuff, simply put, is absolutely irresistible to me!

Why do I buy it when I know I'm just going to eat it? No wonder I'm so tired today. I've been eating like crap lately. If I'm not sabotaging myself by not warming up before a race, I'm doing it by fueling my body with junk. Junk!

I'll throw it away...after I go have the nap I promised myself.

Totally unrelated: Does anyone know of a moonlight bike ride up to Tibble Fork tonight? I heard a rumor there was going to be one, but I don't have any details. It would be good for me to go and work off some of this cake mix.

5 comments:

Dave Harward said...

THROW IT OUT! You can't leave that one in the back of the cupboard!
DH

Rio's Rider said...

It's gone. I can't promise that I threw it out though.

I can promise to control myself in the future (especially the part about where I blabber on about stuff I don't really want DH to know about.)

Unknown said...

please tell me you at least bake it first

Rio's Rider said...

No, no no! That would ruin it. Cake mix and cookie dough are soooo much better as DOUGH.

Downhilldiva said...

Nice to see you listening to me and working on your downhill. Keep eating the cake mix and you'll be flying down hills in no time. ;)