Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nothing Really to Say

How come when I'm away from my computer I can think of all sorts of things I want to blog about. But, now...

So in an effort to top the most posts I've done in a month, today I'm blogging about nothing, really.

So, here's my life lately-in a nutshell (not necessarily in this order):

  • Wake up grumpy that morning's here already.
  • Water the garden.
  • Stare at the weeds. Where did they all come from?
  • Weed the garden.
  • Teach Spinning class.
  • Ride my bike.
  • Scrounge the kitchen for something to eat.
  • Commute to the basement to get online and work for my internet security job.
  • Check email - nothing new.
  • Check my blog - no new comments (come on people, entertain me!)
  • Check Facebook - getting boring.
  • Finish work and log off.
  • Make dinner.
  • Eat dinner.
  • Go to bed.
  • Wake up and do it all again the next day.
That about sums it up. How boring is that?

Well, it's getting about time to start on dinner now. I think I'll make spaghetti and salad tonight. Mmmm...with garlic bread. Wait! I can't have garlic tonight. I have to teach a Spinning class in the morning. Shoot! I guess plain french bread will have to do. I'm hungry!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I found the problem

FACEBOOK!

I would make other suggestions, but I don't know you that well. So, I'll just say the heat is getting to you. It's sure making me grumpier than usual.

Rio's Rider said...

Yeah, I suppose you're right. Why aren't you on there? Don't you want to be my Facebook friend? Besides, I can't properly stalk you if you're not on there.

And, go ahead with the other suggestions. You can't easily offend me.

Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY

Watch this. You'll feel better.

Rio's Rider said...

That was great!
If only I had the money, I'd dance all around the world, too!

Unknown said...

It does make you want to travel, doesn't it?

Here's an idea I might do next summer -- ride my bike to each county in the state and take pictures of it against a couple hundred landmarks.

It'd be a nice slideshow if nothing else. And I'd get some killer mileage out of it.

Rio's Rider said...

Next summer? That sounds like a great idea! I'm ready to go NOW!

I do feel like getting away. But then, who would weed the garden?