Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm Hanging It Up

It's with great sadness that I write this post. My racing season is done. Mono wins. I'm going to rack Rio and start teaching Spinning off the bike for awhile. I need to let my body rest. It's what it has been asking for for over a month now. If I'm going to recover, I actually need to recover.

So, if you see me out to any of the September races, it's only because I couldn't take it anymore! I love racing! I may suck at it, but I love it.

See you in the spring!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, RR, that mono ended your season early. I know how much you love racing. It was the right choice though. I look forward to coming to your spin class!

-Lifesgreat

Anonymous said...

When/where are your spin classes? I might show up just to mock you and ignore your instructions as I do climbing work during your sprints and sprint work during your climbs!

Rio's Rider said...

JE, in my classes, I get to be the heckler. Especially when I'm off the bike. Ask Lifesgreat. I dare you to join. You'll just have to find me.

Anonymous said...

Ask Marci, you don't want me in your class. I'm way too distracting to all the soccer moms in the class! :)

Then again, if I'm there regularly, the soccer moms will flock to the class and it will be the most popular class of the week!

OK, I'll stop with the fake vanity