Friday, August 15, 2008

I Got to Go to the Tour of Utah Today!!!

Yeah! I finally made it out to the Tour of Utah today. I didn't get to see much of the race because I was volunteering in the hospitality tent. But I still had a lot of fun!

Today's race was the criterium, a 1-mile circuit in downtown Salt Lake City.

Slingshot had front row view of the race and was able to get some good pictures for me.

Tyler Hamilton over on the right behind the guy who HAD to get in front of the camera
The Team Type 1 guys

Shanna course marsalling
An early break away

The field. Burke Swindlehurst on the left

DH moving fast
More of the field



The Toyota United rider way ahead of the field, mid-race


A couple of riders try to bridge

DH riding away in front of the field


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics. Mind if I borrow the one that includes the Type 1 guys? I'll credit you with a link.

Rio's Rider said...

Fine with me. I love TT1!

Downhilldiva said...

Nice pic of me course marshalling. I look exactly like I felt! I was thinking "why can't these people quit trying to cross the road and just let me watch the race!"

I can't believe pro cycling news wants the picture of Team Type 1 and not the one of me. Weird.