Friday, June 15, 2007

Vicious Cycle

I've managed to get myself into a bad situation. Here's the deal: I've hired a coach to help my with my road bike racing. He is expensive! And, he gives me lots of bike time. Which is helping me...I'm not losing bike races anymore, and I feel more powerful and confident on the bike. But because I'm on the bike so much, I don't have time for much else. I've never seen my house so messy. Totally filthy. Really embarrassing!

But wait...that's not the issue here. The issue is that since I now spend so much time on the bike, I don't have time to work. You know, for pay. So I end up getting these measly paychecks and all the money goes to pay for the coach. Who, in return, puts me on my bike more. You get the picture? Plus, now I don't have money for other fun stuff: my hair, bike parts, lunches with my friends, bike gear, travel, bike accessories, clothes, bike shorts (which I desperately need because strangely enough, with all the extra riding, I run out before I have time to do laundry).

So really, I don't have time to be here, blogging. I've got to get to work now.

1 comments:

Todd said...

More sleep, less blogging (IE: surfing web)= happy house.