Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Out of luck

Bombing my way though training this week. I've only ridden my bike once, and that was on Monday. Haven't been feeling up to riding. A sinus infection and a saddle sore make a very unhappy rider. I have no energy. I've just sat around today eating marshmallows -- and I don't even really like marshmallows. I have to wonder if my body enjoyed itself so much last week (down week for training), that it decided to continue the party. Only it decided to do it in a cruel way. Anything to keep me off my bike, I guess.

I know, boo hoo.

Hey, I just figured out what the problem is! I broke my lucky 4-leaf clover. That's got to be it. One of the leaves were stuck under a book and when I went to pull it out one of the leaves came off. Now it's just a common 3-leaf clover, and my luck has run out.

0 comments: