Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ladies Night Report

I had a great time at ladies night at the bike shop last night. I was there representing our fitness center. My job duties were to hand out information, talk to people about our Spinning program, and answer questions.

The program included several presentations by different groups promoting this and that. Then a lady spent a couple of hours showing us some handy tips on bike fit, what to wear, and some basic bike maintenance. Next, they gave out prizes. I think everyone there went away with something. I won some Yoga passes (anyone want to go with me?) and this cute shirt:


Plus, the bike shop had "girl" food set up on a beautifully decorated table (complete with pink roses). Tortilla rolls, vegetable tray, and strawberries to dip in a flowing fountain of chocolate were up for grabs. I ate more than my fair share of strawberries. Yum! You really missed out if you didn't go.

Tomorrow is a recovery day for me. I need it. We've moved on to doing all strength rides in the Spinning studio. Add xc ski gliding and added weight on the weight lifting to the mix, and I'm beat.

0 comments: