Friday, July 11, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah

Commuted to work today. I was supposed to be riding recovery, so I tried to take it really, really easy. It's hard for me not to try to beat cars across the intersections and chase down other riders. So I put it in my granniest gear and just spun easy. Felt kinda stupid pedaling a fast cadence and not going anywhere fast.

Saw my swim coach out jogging. That man really shouldn't run around without a shirt on! I almost crashed into the curb. He was probably laughing at me anyway because every time he sees me out riding, I'm dressed for the tundra. It was a bit chilly when I left this morning, but had warmed up nicely by the time I got to work. The jacket really was overkill.

An observation: Orem sure keeps their roads swept up better than Provo. I didn't find any change on the road today.

0 comments: