Monday, April 28, 2008

The Mystery

The strangest thing just happened to me. But before I get to that, let me give you a little background. Yesterday, JE blogged about his cheescake indulgence. The picture of the cheesecake was about driving me insane -- I love cheesecake! And I love key lime pie. So the thought of the two flavors together was torturing me. So I asked JE to please blog something new so the picture would move down and I wouldn't have to see it anymore.

Well, I came home tonight and opened the fridge. To my great surprise I found: a half a Costco Key Lime Cheesecake with a note attached, "THANK ME."



I started shouting and running around the house wondering how and when this magical cheesecake came to be in my fridge. Slingshot looked at me and asked, "Does he know where you live?" I don't think so.

I'm still unsure who to thank.

But I am eating it for breakfast tomorrow...if there's any left.

Edit: Mystery solved! Apparently some Chinese neighbors didn't like the cheesecake they had bought, so they gave it to me. Lucky me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Hammer Gel sitting next to it.

Perfect.