Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fool's Day!

I'm not feeling super creative with the April Fool's jokes this year. Usually, you'd better watch out!

The only joke I've played (so far) is that last night, after all the Spinning classes were done for the day, I went in and put a GIANT comfort saddle, complete with a gel seat cover, on the instructor's bike. I put it on so that the nose stuck up way too far. The first thing Coach Girl saw when she walked in to teach the 5:30 a.m class this morning was this huge saddle. Her first thoughts were that the new instructor (who taught last night and is pregnant) must have put it there. Well, Coach Girl was pissed! How dare this new instructor switch out saddles! Coach Girl proceeds to write a nasty note telling the other instructors not to mess with the equipment and then she goes to take off the gel cover. That's when she notices the note I left hiding under the saddle. Haha! Joke's on her. (The original plan had been to put some old broken stationary bike up on the instructor's stage, but that didn't work out.)

Well, I guess it's pay back time. I just walked out front and found this:



Apparently, I'm having a luau at my house at 7. You're welcome to come. I'm unsure as to who is providing the party.

0 comments: