Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like....

Well, it would be looking a lot like Christmas at my house had I done what I was supposed to have done today. The plan was to spend the weekend putting up the holiday decorations. For those of you who have seen my decorations, you know that one weekend alone is not enough time to get everything put out. I think I must own one of every ornament ever made. It's that bad!

Instead of decorating, I headed over to Wheeler Farm to watch the Men's A CX race. It was snowy and wet and cold, but I hardly noticed because of the fun atmosphere of the race.

Here are some pictures that I took of the race:

The starting line. Be sure to click for a bigger image. Dave Harward's got his rock star face on.


Harward on a run up.


Dave Harward



Eric Rasmussen dismounting for a wheel change.



Racer



Turbo (Ryan Barrett)



You can see how much fun Turbo and Sam Krieg are having. Here's Sam passing Turbo on a run up.



The funnest part of the race was when Sam Krieg decided to go through the route ribbons and got all tangled up. He then proceeded to take time out of the race to throw snowballs at his teammate, Turbo. He came around a few laps later, parked his bike and threw more snowballs. It was really funny.







I'm not sure if Sam is trying to chuck his bike at Turbo, but it sure looked like it. Nice mullet, Turbo!

0 comments: