Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm still around...

Thanksgiving did not kill me off!

I'm just really, really, really overwhelmed with busyness right now. So much new stuff has been added to my life lately:
1) Another job (that makes 3).
2) The U of U cycling study (it's taking up so much more of my time than I expected. More info on the study coming later).
3) More Spinning classes added to my schedule. One instructor quit and another was asked to leave. Just when we felt shorthanded anyway. I've not only had to take on more classes, but have had to sub a lot of extra classes lately too because someone gets sick or goes out of town (usually this happens at the same time and it's up to me to cover everything).

Well, that's all the time I have for blogging now. Back to real life again. Darn!

0 comments: