Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yay! Summer's Here!

It was a beautiful day for riding. Too bad I bailed on my ride early.

It was like narcolepsy on the bike this morning. Sure I was tired when I woke up. But that used to go away when I got on my bike. Today, I was fighting like crazy just to not close my eyes. Something is obviously still not right with my head.

I had ridden up Provo Canyon with a couple of guys. We had planned on riding up to Sundance, but by the time we got to Vivian Park, I knew I should turn back. They continued up the canyon without me, and I headed back to the valley. Fabulous tailwind coming down, by the way.

One other disappointment on my ride: whatever cornering skills I possessed before my wreck are now sadly gone. I am riding super cautiously...and it bothers me. I want the brave and fearless me back!

Well, I'm off to pay tuition and pick up my books. School starts back up for me tomorrow.

0 comments: