I realize that some of you are looking for a Bear Lake race report. Here it is in a nutshell: I didn't have the legs. It doesn't surprise me. I am still bruised from my wreck last month, and my legs have been incredibly tight ever since. Tight to the point of pain in the knees. I guess I'm in worse shape than I thought, and it was proved to me on Saturday. I felt great cardio-wise, but the legs just wouldn't work.
Now, I waffle between thinking that I should take it easy and let my body recover better, and thinking that I really need to get serious, get on my bike more, and train harder. What to do, what to do?
Hey, I think I know what I'll do! I think I'll go back to school and get my bachelor's degree. Yeah, that should fix everything. I just need to keep adding more stuff to my plate if I'm going to be truly happy....
Monday, May 18, 2009
Where, Oh Where, Have My Strong Legs Gone
Posted by Rio's Rider at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
If your knees hurt take care of them!!! Soak them in an ice bath after each ride. Keep them wrapped and warm all the time. :)
Post a Comment