Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Perils of Provo

Well, at least I made the hottie list. Obviously, I need to start looking less grumpy on the start line.

Did a recovery ride to Provo yesterday. I choose that route because it's a nice and flat and perfect for recovery. I hate riding in Provo. I don't think I've ever had a good experience riding there. After getting pushed off the road by a car turning right, getting honked and glared at for riding on the road, having a semi full of pigs ride over the white line toward me just to be funny, and having several people turn left in front of me, I decided to stop in at Racer's Cycle for a break. Had a nice little visit with Racer and Kyle before heading on my way home. Wouldn't you know it, but the very first car that passed me after my stop turned right just after it passed me, forcing me to slam on the brakes yet again. What is the problem with Provo drivers?

UVU crit tonight.

1 comments:

Mike Woodward said...

Hey sorry you went down tonight at the crit hope your recovery is quick