Thursday, January 8, 2009

Why Do I Feel Like This?

I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I'm not sick. But my whole body is sore. Sore like I've worked really, really hard. But, I haven't.

Aside from some snowshoeing and snowshoveling, I haven't done anything out of the ordinary. So I can't understand why my shoulders, triceps, back, quads, hamstrings, and adductors are so stiff and sore. Easy stuff that doesn't usually bother me in Spinning class felt extra hard this morning. Not good to wuss out on the easy stuff when you're the instructor.

Could it be this new detox diet that I've been doing the last couple of days? Or a new prescription? Or is it just from all the extra stress of trying to navigate through all this snow? Who knows. I just hope it goes away soon.

1 comments:

Karen McCandless said...
This comment has been removed by the author.