Wednesday, November 12, 2008

UCA Meeting

Anybody going to the UCA meeting tonight?

I've been looking forward to going for a long time in order to get the official 2009 race calendar and to find out more info on officiating. But I'm tired and it's stormy out, and now I'm not sure I feel like making a drive to Salt Lake. I would be much more excited about going if someone I knew was going to be there too. Please let me know if you're planning on being there.

In other news, I have just one more day of teaching the high school Spinning classes. I'll be much less stressed, and hopefully therefore much less tired once these classes are over.

And...with the offer to borrow a teamate's 'cross bike this weekend, I guess I better show up to the race. I'm planning on putting forth my best effort in not killing her bike. Basically, I'll be racing in terrified mode. She has a super nice bike.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unless the boss has other plans, I intend to hit the UCA meeting.

And I look forward to watching you crash on the cross bike. You, likewise, can laught at me when I pick myself up with a face full of mud.

I'll be C Flighting it.

Rio's Rider said...

Yes!

Did you find a bike to borrow, or are you mtn biking it?

Anonymous said...

It appears a very kind person has offered up his steed for me to use. It even has the right pedal/cleat set up so I shall have some dirty filthy fun and then write about it.

And, as my luck runs, I will get paid to do so. Dang job.

Downhilldiva said...

It is not a fantastic bike. I've crashed it plenty. I'm excited to see you race. I've got my mountain bike as a back up too. We'll have so much fun!!

Rio's Rider said...

What kind of pedals do you run? I have SPD cleats on my mtn bike shoes.