Thursday, January 24, 2008

There's No Business Like Snow Business

More snow again today. Good thing too. Coachy-man didn't assign any weight lifting for me this week. I'm unsure if this was an oversight or if he figures that I'm tired. Either way, I was beginning to feel wimpy without pumping any iron for a few days. You'd think I would just haul my butt to the gym and lift weights without being told to. But that's not how I operate. I have to be told what to do. That's why I have a coach. Anyway, I got some good time in today shoveling the driveway, the sidewalks, and the road in front of my house. Yea, the jr. high kids look at me funny when I'm out shoveling the road, but what can I say? Speaking of shoveling snow, when am I going to learn not to hold the shovel handle in front of my, well, the area lower than my belly button? Ouch! It hurts when you hit a crack in the sidewalk! Oh, don't tell me you've never done it!

To my teammates: You've probably all left already, but I wanted to say GOOD LUCK at the race this weekend! What happens in Vegas...um, must be posted for all to see later. Have fun!

0 comments: