Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Most Boring Post Ever

Mostly I'm posting this post to bump the previous post down so I don't have to look at those hideous VO2max pictures anymore.

Anyway, you know it's time to get out more when you're excited that you get to go to a team meeting at work. I do internet security from home, so a team meeting means I get to go associate with real people. Yipee!

It seems like all I do lately is go from one job to the other. I hardly have time to eat. And when I add training in, work suffers. I'm supposed to be working right now, but blogging breaks up the time a bit for me and keeps me from going crazy.

I think I'll feel better about things once the sun comes back out again and all this snow melts off and I can see the ground (hopefully with some sprouting flowers and green grass buds) again.

Ugh! I just looked outside and it's snowing...AGAIN!

0 comments: