Saturday, May 24, 2008

Garden Creek Gap Race

Race report: Ugh! No excuses.

Some observations during the race that possibly I'm the only one to have noticed: a pair of sandhill cranes, a hawk carrying off a good-sized fish, and a huge nest in a tree that looked like it could have had a bald eagle in it. Are they still nesting around here? Maybe I was delusional. Anyway, it doesn't seem like I was too focused on the race this weekend, does it?

In other news: Looked like one of the super speedy girls on the team was speedy on the drive home too, since she was pulled over and possibly getting a ticket. She's cute enough though, so maybe she was able to talk her way out of it. ;-)

1 comments:

Gary said...

Yesterday I scared up two birds that I think were Ibis. I think they were trying to distract me from there nest also looked like they were trying to shit on me.