Tuesday, February 26, 2008

This may be my last chance to play in the snow

This morning I went snowshoeing up Squaw Peak road with Lifesgreat. It was a beautiful day - jacket weather really. No more bulky snowboarding coat for me. The sky was blue. The sun was shining. It's beginning to look like spring might actually come this year!

The downside of it being so nice out was that the snow was a bit slushy at lower elevation and kind of iced-over and crunchy up higher. Not that that took away from the beauty of it all. Just that it tells me that my snow fun will come to an end soon.

I've really had a lot of fun playing in the snow this winter. I don't think I've played in the snow so much in my whole life -- not even as a kid. Really, I hope every winter can be so snow filled as this one has been. And coming from this former Southern Utah, warm weather girl, that's saying a lot!

0 comments: