Wednesday, August 15, 2007

How long should a two-hour ride take?

It took me only SIX hours to ride a TWO hour bike ride this morning.

I left the house at 6 a.m., and didn't get back home until noon!

In between that time I fixed a flat, came back home for a good tire pump-up, attended a Pilates class, taught a Spinning class, chatted with some students, checked out a friend's new car, talked on the phone with Mom, and went to visit my grandparents to get a snack and refill my bottles.



It seems like forever since this morning, and at the same time, I can't believe it's already almost dinner time.

Why Rio could be my best friend:

  • I can tell Rio anything and she'll never say a word.
  • She offers me plenty of support.
  • We've been through some rough times, and we're still together.
  • I have caused her plenty of scars, and she never complains.

0 comments: