Monday, October 5, 2009

Cyclocross Weber Fairgrounds - Oct. 3, 2009

I went an cheered at the 'cross race last Saturday. It was a little hard to watch and not participate, but it also confirmed to me that I'm not ready to be back on the bike yet. Just being out in the chilly air made my thumb ache like crazy. At five weeks post-accident, the broken bone should be healed, but the nerves are still regenerating.

Here are some pics I took on my camera phone:

Todd going over the log barrier in the men's C race

One of the UVU Cycling guys, Dan

Teammate Kara jumping a log barrier in the men's C race

Teammate Shanna ripping it up in the Women's B race (sorry my finger's in the pic - I still can't hold my camera right)

Junior racer, Tanner, bunny hopping the log barrier in his first ever 'cross race.

0 comments: