Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday is a Special Day

Today was the day I was supposed to get back on my bike. I really wanted to ride. But, alas, it wasn't to be.

I'm still too sick.

So instead I went down to UVSC to watch the Crit. If I had been feeling well, I would have raced it myself. Because of the rain and the small numbers of racers, everybody raced together. All the beginners against the seasoned racers. And, I would have been the only woman racing. Maybe that would have been cool.

It was cool to watch, too. Turbo looked great out there, lapping most everyone.

I wish I had brought my camera.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see you race against the men!
Hope you get back on the bike real soon.

Later,
Sling

Anonymous said...

City Creek could have used you, too.

Fun little ride in the rain up the hill. And all the women racers got a long sleeve cycling shirt as a prize.

Rio's Rider said...

If I had only known about City Creek...

Only the women got shirts??