Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tax Day Grind

I can tell that some of you are anxious for a new post here. So I'll leave you with this:

I had no idea how much time school was going to take! I don't have a lot of time, so I'll make this quick.

I helped officiate the Tax Day Grind race in Idaho. I had lots of fun! I got to be the official who drove the course and kept an eye on the riders' conduct. The fields were pretty small, and I only witnessed a couple of centerline infractions and one case of a rider riding with a group he shouldn't have been riding with. No accidents or incidents, and the results process went as smoothly and quickly as we could have hoped.

I've gotta be honest: driving the course was sooooo much more pleasant and enjoyable than racing it! Inkom is beautiful in June! I'm glad I had the chance to look around and admire it. Here are some shots I got on my camera phone as I was watching the race:




0 comments: