Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rio Wanted More

Went for a quickie ride up Provo Canyon this afternoon. Pushed hard up the trail to Nunn's Park then jumped the gate and took the old road up as far as it would go. Turned around hoping for a fast descent, but ran into my old friend, the headwind, instead. About this time my stomach started to really bother me and my cough kicked back in. I thought I was done with the cough, but have had it the rest of the day since. Found Turbo and his cute family on the way back down the canyon.

About the time I got to the mouth of the canyon I discovered that my front tire was mostly flat. So I stopped and hit it with a shot of CO2. I considered riding further into Provo, but my stomach and lungs were really mad at me. So I went home.

No RMR today since I went to a baby shower for a good friend instead. I'll post a way cute picture I took at the shower when I'm on my computer.

EDIT: As promised here is the cute baby picture:

Tiniest baby foot I've ever seen!

And speaking of cute baby pictures, I found this one online and couldn't resist sharing it. This is how twins are made:

0 comments: